Spade's Burger, Damansara Uptown

Found about this burger joint from a fellow Pinoy ex-colleague. It's strange that they actually venture out and find more hidden gems such as this more than I do, despite them being foreigners and probably relying mostly on public transportation.
Similar to myBurgerLab, they specialize in burgers of different kinds. Either go for a set or just the burger. The set comes with refillable drink (for dine-in) and fries. I have to say that they kinda overdid the fries and it's not just my camera/bad editing skills there.

I confess that this visit was sometime ago so I don't recall the exact item we ordered. One thing that did stick to mine was how similar Spade's burger is to myburgerlab. In terms of the size, offering and even price. Perhaps myBurgerLab has the upper hand with their special sauce and fries. But Spade's is slightly more affordable overall.

My beef burger came with a slice of grilled melted crunchy cheese. Juicy and succulent patty. my fingers became a mess at the end of it.

As their burgers were made to order, it did take awhile for ours to arrive. It didn't help that they do delivery too. 

Comments