Ocean Point, Kota Kemuning

If this look familiar, that's because my last visit was not too long ago. It sort of saves me the trouble of driving all the way into Klang which some may think it's just another 10 minutes away but when you came from PJ, that extra 10 minutes do add up to something.

Stir fry sweet potato leaves.
My favorite veggie because it's sweet and goes well with pretty much everything. Also having tried to cook this at home once, I appreciate more someone else doing the peeling and de-stalking on my behalf.

Sweet and sour pork.
Oddly enough, my parents come here so often that there are the standard dishes which they never fail to order that we resorted to this. I wouldn't say it's bad, pretty average without a thick fried batter. The sauce was a little sweet though I didn't have it with rice.

For the life of me, I can't recall the name of this dish (it was something fancy in Chinese). Think of it like a black pepper stew of kway teow with chili. Yea, not the most helpful or even remotely enticing description but really, it was an acquired taste to begin with. It was supposed to be cooked with bitter gourd too. Again, it's not bad. I just wouldn't order it again.

Comments