Nathan's Famous, Paradigm Mall

I've never really believed in franchise food to be great. Especially when it comes to fast food (here's looking at you, KFC & McD). As such, Nathan's struck as another one of those gimmicky joints that I didn't have any expectation on after a long day of work.

Surprisingly, it turned out to be the highlight of my day. Soft fluffy buns, meaty crunchy hot dog, you know the kind that you bite and the skin bursts in your mouth. The meat was not too hard or soft, just the right texture to give you that bite. Topped with mustard and some chopped (halal) bacon bits, I have to say that their hotdogs are delicious.

Their potato wedges, on the other hand, were just OK. Made to order, they were served real hot but because these were wedges (pretty chunky), I wish that they made them smaller. Like crinkle cut fries instead.

Comments