Dragon-i, The Curve

It's been such a long time since I last visited this franchise. Not because their food quality has deteriorated, but my wallet is no longer capable of making such trip on a regular basis. Their menu is still true to their original wholesome noodle series with more ala carte options. All still healthy, all still not that affordable/economical especially when you try not to have so much of carbs.

Chilled spicy chicken Szechuan style.
If memory serves me right, this was around RM 20. The meat was juicy and succulent. The chili oil was rather spicy, so best to have it with some noodles/rice. The unfortunate part was the portion. Kinda small though I should have known since it was meant to be an appetizer but at that price? Very sad.

Veggie and fish la mian.
Something really subdued. If you are looking for a light broth instead of the (sometimes) overpowering pork soup, this is a good choice. I did find it a bit bland for my liking.

Japanese style pork miso la mian.
This is more right up my alley. While I wouldn't say it's legit Japanese style, they did cook the noodles just right. Soup was definitely very porky tasting. But, the sliced pork definitely has some room for improvement in the tenderness dept.

Comments