Penang Famous Ah Niu WanTan Mee, Damansara Utama


When a place proclaims itself as something, do you ever get skeptical😏? Maybe some people are proud enough of their accomplishments that it's second nature for them to brag about it. Which is why it's difficult for me to fathom doing that.
But, lets see if this place really lives up to its name.

Stir fry veggie with roast pork.
I was expecting a veggie with some pork. Instead, they served roast pork with some spring onion and onion. To say that I was disappointed, well it wouldn't be a lie as I was trying to up my fiber intake and be healthy. Kinda hard with the fatty roast pork, you know 😂 The dish itself was all right, if you happen to like spring onion, a lot.

Steamed egg.
After having this, it made me miss my version of the dish even more. Not only was it dehydrated (top was all wrinkly instead of smooth), it was a bit too salty from the soy sauce flood. For something so basic, how did it go so wrong?

Luckily enough, they get their signature dish right. The noodles were springy. The gravy didn't suffer from being too salty. This (and only this) would be worth a return.

Comments