eat crap

But crap is better than nothing. After a very filling weekend, I decided to go back on my diet. Not only for my tummy but also purse. Unfortunately, the former didn't quite work out because my weight increased by 2kg. Must be all the coffee, Milo and biscuits throughout the day to stave off the hunger. fml.

These aren't what I had today but just random stuff that I stuff myself with.

Bought this solely for the fact it has a kick ass face. The bun was soft but filling was a bit too moist. Also very spicy.

There was a point of time when muesli and milk was my defacto lunch. Muesli is supposed to be healthy and all that but it turned out to be not very healthy because of the sugar content. Healthy things generally are tasteless.

Bread and milo. I stopped buying bread a while back and this was courtesy of jl. She couldn't finish the entire loaf so donated half to me. The green part is not mold (duh) but green tea, it's firmer than the rest of the white part which is soft. Times like this make me miss bread but I'd gladly give bread up for KFC.

RT Pastry House burst into the cake/bread pastry scene years ago and have remained ever popular since then. My first experience with them was their sponge cake which my parents like too. Soft and sweet, I once bought one while waiting for the girls because I was hungry. Ate it all. Myself. Thankfully, not in one sitting. You know that they are serious about their business when they have a customer care line for you to call.

Comments