Mama Kim Sauna Mee, Puchong

Good things must be shared twice 😁 But I was here a few times, mainly due to the traffic and there was a hardware shop right beside it selling these racks. I've tried Ikea couple of times and they not only cost a bomb but the assembling alone gave me headache. These were sturdy and relatively straightforward to put together.

Anyway, do you need a reason for a healthy meal?

The place is usually packed by 6.30pm and I would advise to sit indoor even if it's cold outside because with the stone pot, things can get real hot. My favorite is still the vegetable soup and I do like to add on a plate of fish. My usual carb would be the brown rice as they don't get too wet even when mixed with the hot soup.

Cheesy Baked Rice With Mushrooms. My only gripe with this is the lack of meat. They do provide you with quite a lot of veggie and cheese to make up for it. Certainly a notch above Kim Gary's cheese baked rice.

Comments