E San Thai Kitchen, Ara Damansara


 If you're going into PJ from the old Subang airport road, you will most definitely pass by this restaurant on your right with its bright signboard. I've always been interested in it, given its obvious yet obscure location. Who better than jl, my Thai food fan to explore this.

As always, tom yum soup to get things going. This one was quite spicy and definitely has a sour note to it. You can also opt for the coconut milk version but we always prefer this lighter one.

 Stir fry veggie medley. I found this a very sloppy rendition. So many things in a plate. Other than that, it's not so bad though you would want to eat it with rice as it's quite spicy.

 Fried chicken with lemon grass. Freshly fried and my first time ever, you can taste the lemon grass in the chicken. I've never been a fan of lemon grass drink so this was a slightly acquired taste.

 Stir fry tang hoon with seafood. A little too wet for my liking. Otherwise, quite good.

Water chestnut dessert and sago dessert. Both are the perfect sweet endings to any Thai meal.

Comments