Dome Cafe, Pavilion KL

 If there's one thing that I truly miss in this lockdown period, it would be not having to cleanup after myself. Before you think that I'm some entitled millennial, I'm referring to restaurants and cafes where I don't have to put the dishes back. The constant cooking and cleaning almost every day is not fun. This is on top of working from home too.

Once this is over, I'd like to go to some nice cafe, order me some tea and enjoy some scones with cream and strawberry jam.  In the mean time, lets go back in time to my birthday treat where I did exactly that at Dome cafe.

 What I like best about tea is unlike coffee, it's refillable not as dense as coffee. Sometimes, I find some coffee are too strong/rich/creamy. At the same time, I can't bring myself to order Americano. Hence, tea is like a more appropriate choice for those long cafe visits where you sit and enjoy the company, though in my books, that usually mean catching up with my friends book. The scones were fresh and warm, very nice with the cold cream and jam, both of which are sweet but goes well with the plain scone.

Located in a mall, it also means some people watching and since it was Pavilion, you do get a rather affluent crowd. Some of which makes me wonder if they were hired 😁 Not that I have anything against it but maybe next time, if your coffee isn't your thing, don't bother.

Comments