Review: SRK Noodle House, Subang SS15

 NO. 84, JALAN SS15/4B
47500 Subang Jaya
Tel# 03-5611 9516

With quite a number of branches, they must be doing something right especially when they haven't closed any down (as far as I know).

Bien Nuik soup RM 8.25
Quite like wantan but bigger and meatier. I find the soup quite tasty but that may have turned out to be MSG as I was feeling quite thirsty after that.  Can be good if you want a small snack but not enough as a proper meal.

Sarawak Laksa RM 10.40
I do like Sarawak laksa as it isn't as rich with coconut milk and has a nice citrus kick. While I can't vouch for its authenticity, it does taste quite good. Slightly spicy but nothing too strong. They have two types of noodles available. The kampua version is springy, unlike yellow noodle.

Special meehoon RM 11.45
This is not vermicelli, only slightly thicker and retains the flavor better. It isn't plain stir fried noodle with vegetable but the chicken and eggs and prawns are hidden underneath all that noodle. Or I may have eaten them all =D Surprisingly, this one didn't taste anything at all of vegetables. I find that it's much better than your normal stir fried noodles.

Their menu isn't exactly cheap but the portion is slightly bigger. Not so sure about the MSG though.

Comments