Review: Kitchen Village, Cyberjaya

 Prima Avenue, Block 3503,
Jalan Teknokrat 5
63000 Cyberjaya
Tel#010-268 2289
 One of the few better restaurants in Cyberjaya, we came here for a team farewell.
Oh and it's halal.

 Back then, I was still on my normal diet. It is difficult not to eat rice but it's gotten easier of late. Just not cheap.

Kailan stir fried with garlic RM 14
Slightly spicy but quite nice. 

Egg plant stir fried with belacan RM 12 
 I don't usually eat egg plant but when I do, it means that they did it right. Yes, this is one of it. 

 Salted egg sotong RM 22
 Salted egg yolk, fried, sotong, the kind of combo that sets my heart fluttering. Probably from all the cholesterol but it's worth it.

 Claypot bean curd with seafood RM 15
Simple and homely, pretty good with rice.

Kong pou chicken RM 16
Quite nice but small portion. Nope, not that spicy. 



Butter milk chicken RM 17
Again, not enough. This is delicious.

 Black pepper lamb RM 18
We added this as we were still hungry. It was surprisingly good. 
 
 Ais kacang was refreshing though nothing special.

Sago with coconut milk and gula melaka.
They found this to be too sweet but I liked it. A lot.

Comments