Review: Madame Waffle, 1Utama

 1 Utama Shopping Centre
Petaling Jaya
Tel# 016-716 1098
https://www.facebook.com/madamewaffle.1utama/

Got a different deal but this one is still not bad. Given the choice, I'd like to go again but tg think this is high class expensive waffle =( So, if you need a date, hit me up.


Waffles are never quite my thing so paying more than RM 5 for one seemed extravagant. But, YOLO and it's quite likely that they may not survive long enough so why not? Or at least give GroupOn Fave a chance.

All the waffles are made to order. Just order and pay at the counter. Take a seat and have a whiff of freshly made waffles linger in the air. Then, they'll bring it over to you. Like this. Like so cute.

Yes, I do like the attention to detail.

How does the waffle itself fare?

For starters, they were fresh out of the oven (or whatever you call it). However, I found that it isn't very crunchy which was a waste. Still, it was light and airy on the inside. Mine was Nutella which was quite nice. This is the peanut version; one of the rare times when I preferred the peanut version.

Between the Madame and the  Meister,  I think the latter wins.

Comments