D#16th Feb

Thankful 
- my faux calligraphy is getting slightly better. Or I feel less demotivated after using plain paper instead of lined notebook.
- finally got my McD fix. Also narrowly missed it when I wanted to go to a different branch which turned out to be closed
- after so many trips, think I'm a step closer to finding what I was looking for :)

Learnt 
In the absence of tweezers, you can pluck out long-ish underarm hair using just your fingers, finger nail and tissue paper. Actually, the tissue paper is optional but it'll absorb the pressure from your nail so your finger don't get hurt. Simply place the hair between the tissue paper and your nail, yank it off. Now, why/how do I know?

Because I was supposed to shave for my IPL session today & I forgot.  The brain is a wonderful thing.

Comments