Review: Wafflemeister, Bangsar [CLOSED]

 No. 7, Jalan Telawi 3, Bangsar
Kuala Lumpur
Tel# 03-2202 1817
https://www.facebook.com/wafflemeisterMalaysia/

Originating from UK, Wafflemeister first opened up in KLCC before relocating to Bangsar. It was supposedly a bigger location to cater to more customers but the place was rather empty on a Friday night. If not for GroupOn, you probably wouldn't be reading about it here.

At RM1 per waffle, it is a bargain. Especially after when you consider their cheapest to be more than RM 10.

 Given that the GroupOn deal is probably more of a marketing ploy, they were smart enough to offer the most basic of basic waffle. You get a freshly made waffle drizzled with your choice of chocolate:
  • milk
  • dark
  • another that I totally forgot
This is the milk version as my dinner date ordered my fave dark chocolate already =( Still, it wasn't too sweet and was perfect with the hot waffle.

The dark chocolate was obviously less sweet due to the higher cocoa, lower milk content. Again, this was sinfully delicious. Warm and crunchy, I think their other more extravagant offerings will be equally (if not more) appetizing. It was just a little too expensive for me to justify.

Nothing like a cup of cappuccino to end a sweet night. I was slightly disappointed that they didn't come up with some coffee art but at least it was a decent cup of joe. But then again, my coffee taste bud isn't very refined so I could be wrong. 

Comments