A new abode

 Long, long time ago, I can still remember how that music used to make me smile.....
 But the prices for the properties in this show gallery didn't just not make me smile, it made me cry inside. Back then, it was just to accompany a friend who was looking for a new place. I toyed with the idea of getting a place of my own then but never gave it a serious thought. Obviously by now, the price would have been marginally higher.

 For some reason, Putra Heights come across (to me) as a nice friendly, family neighborhood. Nothing too congested or noisy. Quite the perfect place to start/build a family *cough* Maybe it's just the age catching up with me. I haven't been there for years now, the last for a Raya open house and things didn't change much as before when I used to frequent the place much. It has the planned township of Kota Kemuning but with wider roads and lesser people.

Some argue that it's still relatively not so populated, given the number of robberies and break-ins. What have you heard of?

 Walk-up apartments are a funny thing to me. Reminds me of my hostel days when I had to walk to the third floor to my room. My aunt's place overlooked a golf course. Sure, it's serene and lush with greenery. But it also means cannot walk around in your underwear with the windows open and curtains drawn.

Old school tea set. The owner is a customer service manager (or something along those lines) who loves big knee length skirt (or maybe her height makes it look big) with flats and into English theme.

It is strange to finally have the place all to my self now. My bank account probably disagrees but it is nice to be able to do what I want at home, not bothered by another presence. Occasionally, my mind still thinks that it's someone coming home when the door is unlocked.

After all. I am home. There's nobody else.

OK, that sounded a bit sad.

Comments