Tea & croissant: A Not-so-French lunch


Pardon my forgetfulness. I thought that I could use Google Map's timeline. However, I also forgot that my phone didn't have a constant Internet connection. So, lets not go any further into how and why my career as a blogger is/will not taking off.

Cheese and ham omelette with fries chips. Unlike our cheese, Paris cheese is definitely much nicer. It doesn't taste as ... commercialized? The blue cheese was slightly overpowering and may take some adjusting to. Love the chips though.

Pesto penne with prosciutto. Not exactly French but one of the best things I had in my Paris leg of the trip. It may look simple and it is but the flavors worked very well together. The saltiness of the meat with the oil and light pesto was a marriage made in heaven. 

Ending the lunch with a cup of cappuccino. Not the best but the window seat made it enjoyable.

Mesmerizing. Or I'm just easily amused/amazed.

Comments