Review: Monjo Coffee, Cyberjaya

 P5-11 Shaftsbury Square,
Persiaran Multimedia, Cyber 6
Cyberjaya
Tel# 03-8689 5208
https://www.facebook.com/monjocoffee/

To be honest, I wasn't expecting this place to be still in business but that they are. It is surprising, given that they can be summarized as as place with mediocre food (at best) with questionable service. Maybe they have since improved since my visit late last year to be able to sustain for so long.

Iced coffee. It looked diluted. The opinion about it wasn't great either.

Mixed mushroom and veggie stir fry. To be honest, it looked like something that I could easily whip out from my own lacking kitchen. Maybe even slightly better. Taste was just OK.

Garlic bread. This fared slightly better though I'm not quite sure about the portion size. It certainly doesn't commensurate to the amount paid for.

Salmon omelette. This was just OK although the egg was a bit too runny.

But the biggest issue had to be their service. We were the only table there yet it took them ages to serve us. Hopefully things are running faster now. Certainly won't be another visit there unless someone pays me for it and I got nothing else better to do.

Comments