Review: Famous Goreng Pisang, Klang


Jalan Batu Unjur 6,
Bayu Perdana,
41200 Klang
Now, I was here in 2015 (yes, 2 years ago. A baby would have learnt to walk by then). They may no longer be in operations or are just closed for Hari Raya Eid Mubarak. But, if they are still running and you happen to be in the vicinity, you really should give them a try.

 A stall that's run by a family (I suspect), you get the usual assortment of fried stuff. What you should be paying attention to is their fried bananas.

 For someone who loves all things fried but never liked bananas in general, this turned out to be a rather nice snack. My father suspects that they put plastic into the frying oil to make it extra crispy. I think the secret is in the thinly sliced bananas.

Either way, don't take my word for it. Try it for yourself. If they are still operating. That's a big if btw. Sorry if they no longer do.

Comments