Great way to start the day

Morning sex.
Failure of which, a hearty, delicious breakfast would do.

Nothing like a good old fashioned coffee from the local kopitiam that's rich and creamy. This was in Sekinchan. If not for its remote location, I wouldn't mind dropping by here every now and then just for the coffee alone.
 But, those sort of breakfast are by far and few. If anything, breakfast only happens during the weekdays.

 Either I've learnt to like the coffee in my office or my taste bud has given up on them entirely and is content with the caffeine buzz. One thing for sure, my coffee is now made sans sugar. Just a small step to curbing my addiction. My obsession on cute guys, on the other hand, is so not getting better.

In my lame attempt to lower my cholesterol level, oats has become part of my dietary intake though try is more like it. Usually flavored with low fat milk, it was not bad in the beginning but am getting bored with it lately. Adding a bit of coffee surprisingly resulted into something pleasant or maybe it's just my love for caffeine that is tricking my brain into thinking it is good.

The bottom is cake which was taken from donated by my colleague...
eh what's that?
uh um... cake. ..
wow. looks nice :D
uh wait, i'm going to reheat it. let me give you some after that 
Yes, I am shameless. I also happened to be really hungry that morning. Actually, just plain greedy =| It turned out quite nice or maybe it's my first time in a while having cake.

 My coffee went through a milky phase after I discovered how creamy full cream milk turns them into. Still no sugar but it was still acceptable. Egg tart and kaya puff. Somehow, the latter ended up into my lunch as guilt drove me into it. This is one of the more luxurious breakfast.

 After my bout of food poisoning over labor day, I allowed myself a loaf of bread. It became my breakfast, lunch and dinner. Obviously not in the same day for it to last me the week. Yogurt is also another lunch choice. I started consuming collagen last month in an attempt to maintain regain my youth. The verdict? Luckily I bought the cheaper stock at a local pharmacy. A review of that will be up later. 

Comments