Review: Lecka Lecka, eCurve

Lot 210 (ii), 2nd Floor,
eCurve, Mutiara Damansara 

Although ice cream and milkshakes don't make much appearance in my diet, I sometimes make an exception. Occasionally it is just a treat for myself e.g. PMS, bad day, good day, boring day. Then there is the need to try something new that is discounted. Paying full price nowadays with the GST kicked in is quite taxing (no pun intended).

Lecka-Lecka has been around for awhile and though they never got really big, the fact that they are still around all these years prove that they are good. Either in keeping afloat and staying in business or hiding their money laundry service. Armed with the coupon, I set out to stuff myself silly and forget my blues for the weekend.

Both the milkshake and gelato turned out to be great. Not overly, saccharine sweet, they were definitely rich and thick and creamy. My chocolate milkshake is like a less chocolate-y version of Dutch Lady's chocolate, in a good way. The milk flavor is more prominent but make no mistake, this is a milkshake with the gelato goodness. Gooey goodness. The gelato had that strong milk flavor as well, truly finger spoon licking good. 

Bet that they are probably my one day's calorie quota but for the moments my tummy was bloating enjoying them, my brain didn't register the word: fat.

Comments