Thing I Learnt - 14 May

My training is starting to become more technical but my trainer is starting to give up on his rather non-responsive class except for 2 who kept asking not totally related questions. One of them happened to be me. Hey, I my company paid good money to get me trained up in the subject. I should, at the very least, clear my doubts and get my questions answered while attempt to look like I know what I am asking about and remotely interested in the training.

The rest of the class is quiet. One of them gave up entirely today and decided to occasionally surf the Internet. Or maybe she knows it very well already so it's quite boring.

Of which, I would like to advise people who are going for training in the future to sit at the back row so that your monitor is not visible to anyone else except yourself and your immediate neighbor.

Comments