Shake it off


Do you notice how rarely  Taylor Swift is never in her trademark heavy black eyeliner which in turn gives her bigger eyes? My usual makeup is also pretty much just just that i.e. the eyeliner, a bit of blush and some lip gloss to make my lips oh-so-kissable but evidently not enough because nobody asked =( Anyway, it's refreshing to see Ms Swift in a less dramatic makeup in this video's opening sequence.

As petty as you may think of her for putting a trademark on some of her lyrics or pulling out of Spotify because artists only get few 'measly' cents per play, you have to admit that she is one of the more influential artists today. Not only does she make breakups slightly more bearable but she does all these things which almost none of her other fellow comrades do.

Like seriously, how many of you even bother to buy stuff for random strangers?
If you are thinking to start now, you could start with me ;)

Although I am not a hardcore die hard fan, her latest music does seem to resonate well when it comes to dealing with haters. After spending close to a decade on the Internet, I've had enough of my fair share of haters. These are not just people who are out to get you, they just happen to have nothing better to do.

Anyway, before I digress any futher and away, I just really want to talk about people and sensors. Card sensors. Gate sensors. One thing I've noticed is how impatient folks tend to wave their pass card at the sensor in quick successive motion and when the gate/door refuses to budge open, they get all pissed off. Wish that I could take a video to show just how hilarious they look from the back.

Not once but few times on the highway toll and at my apartment. They looked like they were having some spasm around the joints. Or more crudely, like they are jerking off. Or jerking someone off. Part of me really just wants to tell them for holding me up:
Just because you like it fast and quick, doesn't mean that the sensors get turned on like how you jerk off.

Comments