Thing I Learnt - 11 May

Today, I learnt a lot of thing. Specifically on the background of Windows Powershell. Given that there isn't anyone of my level in my region who'd be kind enough to answer me why this and that, my boss decided to shut me up send me for a training that'll hopefully enable me to do my work better, more efficiently.

So it is hard to condense today's lesson into this tiny space. Plus, you probably know more about it than  I do anyway.

When the class first started, my thoughts were hovering around the lines of "omfg, what did I get myself into?" but after knowing it was just a class without any exams, this is turning out to be a sweet deal. It made the whole learning more enjoyable too. It's the lack of pressure. Perhaps, with luck, I will be armed with the knowledge to do a multitude of job at the flick of a key at the end of the week.

And maybe I should stop putting undue pressure on myself to enjoy life more =|

Comments