Thing I Learnt - 24 May

It isn't something new. But, I truly came to a realization....


I am a coffee addict T_T
While hanging out in One Utama after lunch, barely 2hours after lunch and my brain was shutting down. My choice was to either head home and nap or fight it off. Opted for the latter since I didn't want to end up wide awake at 1am later.

Despite my dire situation, my brain was still functioning enough to make my body scour the mall for the cheapest possible coffee. Most of the places charge at least RM 3.50 so this was quite a steal at RM 2.30. It's actually cham or coffee and tea. They have Kluang milk coffee at RM 2.50 but there are lots of things I could do with 20cents. Could use it to flip some one off, for starters.

The wholemeal sandwich (I hope) with egg and chicken slices was at RM 2.10 post discount. I like it how Jusco sells them cheap towards the end of the day that I'd buy them to eat till kingdom come. Hence, the 2 salads sitting in my fridge.

My week's lunch is pretty much settled. Now, it is a matter of would I even have the time to eat them =(

Comments