Karma

In life, it is hard to find someone who'll put up with your shit. The self service laundry shop is certainly the least likely place to. So, for the love of God, the earphone was created for people like yourself who want to fill the air with sweet melody. Shove them into your ears and voila, your air is filled with sweet angels and harps or whatever else that you fancy. Like your Indian disco tune.

It is funny though because few minutes later, a man comes in and sits beside you with his girls. Obviously, kids being kids, have the attention span of a goldfish. While I couldn't care less nor do I like Frozen at all (thanks to my niece, I seriously have let it go), it is nice when they started singing off key to that song. On repeat.

Oh sweet mother of Jesus.
Though I think karma is Buddha's.

Comments