SS20 Fish Head Noodle, Damansara Kim


 28, Jalan SS 20/10,
Damansara Kim,
47400 Petaling Jaya
Tel#012-628 8896
Located at the same row as the former Extra Super Tanker, we came here for lunch because I have a thing for fish head noodles. Maybe it's the chili that makes me want them more despite sweating like a bucket. Glutton for punishment in the name of food.

A hot afternoon calls for Michael Jackson. The drink combo of soya bean and cincau. I wonder if the king would be turning in his grave now to be known for this. A little too sweet for my liking, the drink.

Each bowl is around RM 15 (if not more). Felt it was quite a rip off as you don't get much fish with flesh. And I prefer my fish to be still crunchy. Or maybe tht's because I ordered the cheaper type that came with more bones.

Certainly not coming back here.

SS 20 Fish Head Noodle Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments