Jeq In The House, PJ SS17


 19, Jalan 17/45,
Seksyen 17,
46400 Petaling Jaya
Tel#03-7932 2261
https://www.facebook.com/jeqinthehouse/
There's no dearth of cafes in the PJ neighbourhood. Somehow, they all tend to offer pretty much the same thing. And Jeq's no exception.

Jeq's butter sauce chicken RM 23

My feelings toward fried chicken chop are along the lines of omg why. It's called chicken chop and not fried chicken. But different people just interpret the chop differently, I guess. Sure, I do like them fried but when it ends up being smaller in portion and dry on the inside, it makes me feel short changed. The plus point is they serve it to you immediately so you can burn your tongue as you sink into the short but blissful crunch.

Fish and chip RM 18

For some odd reason, they didn't coat the fish in a batter and fry it up. A healthier way I suppose.

Hello, bear holding my tiramisu hostage. I only forgive you because you're cute.

The cake itself was quite good with chunky almonds. Kinda like Alexis' but minus the alcohol and more icing then actual cake. Not bad with coffee.


JEQ In The House Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments