Mykōri Dessert Cafe, Puchong

 No 6, 2, Jalan Kenari 18a,
Bandar Kinrara 6,
47100 Puchong
Tel#016-908 1990
https://www.facebook.com/mykoridessertcafe/
 I know I've said that Japanese desserts (their toast, to be specific) are overpriced, I couldn't help but to pay a visit to Mykōri since we were in the hood for dinner anyway.

If you can't decide, look at their wall of fame. Their kakigori (Japanese version of ais kacang) was quite tempting. Unfortunately, my cough/throat wasn't up for it so we opted for toast instead. Also not that great since it came with ice cream. I tried 😩3 more clean no-cold-stuff is really trying. 

 Caramel chocolate cookie tosuto RM 14.50
Not sure if it's a good or bad thing that their menu is for illustration purpose only and don't indicate the real thing. Admittedly, I was a little disappointed because where's my block of toast? It turned out to be a great idea, cutting the bread up before toasting it separately with butter and then drizzled with chocolate sauce as it meant each bite-size blocks were crunchy on all sides instead of just one (or two max).

We picked vanilla coconut ice cream and it paired fairly well with the biscuit crumbles. There were also bits of nuts in here. I understand now why tosuto has such a large fan base 😍I am a convert.


Mykori Dessert Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments