The Big Cheese, Da:Men

G15-16 Da Men USJ,
47500 Subang Jaya
https://www.facebook.com/thebigcheese.my/
 Since my original plan didn't pan out,  we came here for lunch instead. The last time I passed by, I probably stood there for a good few minutes, looking at them grilling the bread, bacon and obviously, cheese.

This is their latte. There was an on-going promotion for their coffee and coke float for RM 5 each. Not that cheap but decent enough. While the coffee didn't exactly give me a kick, it was smooth.

 Cheese & pork bacon toast RM 15. Add RM 6 to make it into a meal with a side and drink. Pretty well worth it. The nachos were freshly fried as it was kinda oily. Topped with cheese sauce and mayo, I don't know how much calories were consumed just for that day. I only need to know that I was satisfied.

I mean, how could you not with these babies? The bread was thin enough to be toasted till crunchy but still thick enough to hold the bacon and cheese in place. If you look at them separately, it does feel rather pricey but the execution was done right 👍


The Big Cheese Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments