D#29th Nov

Thankful
  • managed to focus my mind on work and not food. 
  • finished paying off my car loan & didn't realize it until the bank called to ask me why I was still paying them 😄
  • the slimming center's toilet broke down so I had to pee at their bathroom. I mean, yea sure, fml but hey, at least it wasn't my toilet that's out of commission. 

Learned 
MS Word 2017 allows you to set the main heading (Heading 1), sub heading (Heading 2), so on and so forth. You can collapse and expand sections accordingly so it's easier to read. Has it been there all the while? I don't know, it's new to me since I started working on a documentation. The main problem is when you change the numbering for one of the headings, it expands all the sections that you've collapsed previously. Not cool, Microsoft. They should stay collapsed and not send me into another location in time doc.

Comments