Bing's, One Utama

 SK2E, Second Floor, 1 Utama Shopping Centre,
1, Lebuh Bandar Utama,
Bandar Utama,
47800 Petaling Jaya
Tel# 012-903 3241
https://www.facebook.com/bings.snowcafe/

What's the atas version of our humble ais kacang? Why, bingsu, of course. To be honest, I don't understand what the craze was about when it first landed on our shores few years ago. Up to this day, I still don't understand why people would pay close to RM 20 for a bowl of flavored shaved ice. Yes, this is coming from someone who thinks that SnowFlake's offering is average to upper range.

Large spoons to scoop your tears away, I mean the ice. Since they are charging you a limb, should at least make you feel slightly premium by giving a nice spoon. When I say give, I don't mean that you can take the spoon back home. A very funny conversation took place which I am still surprised why some people still call me friend

my mom's birthday soon 
wow. cool. do you know what'll make a great birthday present?
no. what? 
a daughter-in-law 😁

I know, I'm damn smooth like that 😎

Although the portion is huge, it's hard not to feel ripped off for paying almost RM 20 for a bowl of flavored ice. Sure, it's finely shaved. Sure, it melts in the mouth. Sure, it's softer. But, RM 20 for ice!?!?

Bing's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments