Arty Fartsy

But not me. Over the years, I tried to make/educate myself to be more cultured. One of them is by attending (free) art festivals. This one was held in KLPAC Sentul. I didn't know that they've moved here until this place started to advertise themselves heavily on Facebook. The environment is lush with greenery, there's a lake and ample of open spaces with even an old (possibly) abandoned incomplete old mansion that's perfect for photo shoot.

This visit is possibly one of the few more cultural ones that I've embarked on. This is a play without any speech but with accompanying background music. To be honest, I don't know wtf is going on. And judging from the crowd trying to get a picture with the white bird/swan, I'm guessing they don't either.

The open air concert is slightly easier to appreciate/understand but the Malaysian heat doesn't help at all.

Needless to say, my journey to being more cultured or artistically inclined ended right about there. I guess there's no point in trying to be something that you don't enjoy. Sure, I could put in more hours learning and trying but at the same time, I would be miserable too, just trying to fit into that image of who (I think) I am . Life's too short.

So.... you can read more here while I post up more fun stuff 😆

Comments