Bedrock, USJ Taipan

 36-1, Jalan USJ 10/1,
Taipan Business Centre,
47620 Subang Jaya
Tel# 017-352 7250
 This place was making waves with its dessert and reasonable prices. However, the lack of its own Facebook page makes me question if it is still in business. Far too many cafes have fallen into the curse of making big entrance but slowly faded off after the fad had died down.

 I wish more cafes would stop charging for plain water. Hey, it's not like I'm there only for the (free) water. Some cafe owners think that people who hang out at their establishments for few hours without giving them substantial business is bad business. But what if you got no other customers? Do you prefer an empty cafe over one with some customers (even if they aren't spending much)? I think the former gives a negative impression as any potential customers may think that it's not nice that's why nobody's there. But that's just my point.

Their call to fame: banana french toast. With peanut butter. The two things in life that I don't appreciate but since everyone was saying it's nice, ok la. The portion is a little smaller than I imagined.

The chocolate sauce was a little too sweet. The strawberry sauce (the red one) tasted unnatural, almost artificial. Overall, it was not very impressive. Maybe it's the whole peanut-butter-banana combo that just didn't work for me.

Comments