The first 3


 Wow, I just realized that my other phone was also a 3 but a Xiaomi Mi3. This was sitting in my phone (storage) for awhile. Like 3 years now? 😅So much so that the phone had its screen broken twice, replaced once. It was a good phone while it lasted and could have stayed longer if not because of my clumsiness. I took for granted that it would be rather durable after not showing any (obvious) damage after countless falls. Guess it finally decided it's had enough of my abuse.

 I bought this via the official Xiaomi online store. Remember when they first came out, their strategy was to create this hype that they sold out within the hour. How ridiculous is that? It was the first phone that I bought without having seen it in real life or tested at all. A big leap of faith but at less than RM1000, it wasn't a costly gamble. The packaging is all paper, quite nice. Modular design.

They even supplied the SIM try but it did have a tendency to jam if you put it in a wrong way. Standard accessories except for the lack of earphone.

Truthfully, Mi3 was a pretty good phone. It didn't lag much, camera was decent, if not good. Or at least it was better than the Xperia. Both of them have now reach EOL and rather sad. My Mi3 has served me rather well for about 2years plus. That's almost longer than any of my relationship and it's a little sad.

Comments