Yuan Le, Bandar Puteri Puchong

  2-G, Jalan Puteri 2/3,
Bandar Puteri,
47100 Puchong
Tel# 012-355 9056
https://www.facebook.com/Yuan-Le-Dim-Sum-%E5%9C%86%E4%B9%90%E7%82%B9%E5%BF%83-270875716748905/

 Located close enough to the very famous and busy Foo Hing, we decided to try the place out for the sake of my dim sum adventure. It's strange because growing up, that's (almost) all we ever eat at home, thanks to my father's obsession love for it. I suppose that it's much better than bah kut teh.

 Sadly, this proved to be one of the misses in my dim sum journey. Their steamed dishes (steamed prawn and scallop dumpling, steamed pork and salted egg yok dumpling) didn't taste very good. Almost too meaty in the filling.

  Chee cheong fun was moderate. Nothing fancy. But then again, have you had any that just blows your mind? I haven't.

 Ordered the porridge, hoping that it'll be good. Not sure what I waas expecting if not for a lumpy congee without much taste even with that dash of pepper.
Mistakenly ordered the pan fried carrot cake in this form when I wanted the char kway teow style T_T Only good thing about it is the crispy edges.

Their fried glutinous rice is the only thing that I really enjoyed here. Also because that's a rare dish in Klang Valley. The bits of fatty lap cheong, salty bits of dried shrimp and the slightly sweet rice are good together.

Egg tart was just so-so. Fried salad prawn dumpling came in crispy so not all was lost.

Comments