Croisserie, Atria Damansara Jaya


 C.35, Concourse Floor,
Atria Shopping Gallery
3, Jalan SS 22/23
47400 Petaling Jaya
Tel#03-7733 3436
https://www.facebook.com/Croisserie-1817135561843963/

 I passed by this bakery mindlessly whenever I was in a mall and never gave it much of a thought. Their coffee was on the cheaper scale (less than RM10 for a cup) with quite an unusual choices of pastries. However, it wasn't until I discovered a bakery in KL that serves one of the best croissant in town. The thought of driving there (even if it's actually at the fringe of PJ) made me cringe. A bit more of digging and I found that they actually have an outlet in PJ.

And it's almost in my backyard 😂What I was searching for was right there. I know, sounds like you guys who had been friendzoned.

Cappucino RM 10
Curiosity got the better of me. While it's not a regular big cup, their coffee is quite rich, a hint of bitterness but that does goes well with their sweet pastry. 

 Cinnamon roll and chocolate almond.
The first thing that surprised me was by how crunchy the pastry was. So crunchy that it crackles when you sink into them. It was hard to pick a favorite among the two as they are quite distinct. The chocolate is sweeter with the chocolate filling in the middle not quite set yet so you can cut some pastry and dip it in there. Best with the coffee. The roll was sweet but not as much because it also had the cinnamon powder. I love the almond flakes and bits of chocolate throughout.

If you're wondering, no, I didn't get to try their famous croissant because now I got an excuse to go there again 😀You should too so that they don't close down.


Croisserie Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments