Yi Poh, Puchong Jaya


10, Jalan Kenari 11,
Bandar Puchong Jaya,
47100 Bandar Puchong Jaya
Tel#03-8074 7309
https://www.facebook.com/pages/%E5%A7%A8%E5%A9%86%E8%80%81%E9%BC%A0%E7%B2%89/746364328764323
If you're not a big fan of porridge, why not try some noodles here instead? Hailing all the way from Seremban, it did leave me with a good enough impression to try it again. The one thing that I didn't appreciate was them hiking up the price by 10% since it was the CNY season. That practice never made sense to me. It would be just like telling my boss to expect 10% lower productivity because lions are already dancing in my head so I can't do my work properly.

Hakka mee RM 6.90
The noodles are all right, a tad bit salty. Sweet roast pork is nothing, nothing at all compared to the Famous Seremban Noodle.

Dry loh shi fun
These may look plain but that's because I hadn't tossed them with the sauce below. Sweet and savory, the chili brought it to new heights with its spiciness.

These were good as I remember but that CNY price hike certainly left a bitter aftertaste.


Restoran Yi Poh Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments