Restoran Mahbub, Bangsar

15 - 17, Jalan Ara Kiri 1,
Lucky Garden,
Bangsar,
59100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel#03 20955382
There are plenty of food choices in Bangsar. However, if you're broke, then you're really out of luck. I wouldn't say that Mahbub is one of the more affordable ones but it is a mamak so...

 Sup tulang RM 11
For a period of time, I was subconsciously hunting for this dish. Subconsciously because it wasn't one of those things that I was obsessed or very into. Since they do serve it, we ordered it. Turned out to be quite spicy. The meat was tender, if you are lucky enough to end up with a bone that has any. This one was big but not very meaty. A good choice for those rainy cold nights.

 Cheese naan RM 4
A supposed contender to William's Corner, I think I should stop believing in listicle of best places for a certain kind of food.

 While I'm not saying that this tastes bad, to put it in a list of the best in town is kinda an exaggeration. Sure, it's made to order so was hot and came with melting cheese on the inside. However, the ratio of cheese to bread is rather disproportionate. Perhaps next time I should just bring my own cheese along and chuck some in 😄


Restoran Mahbub Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments