dal.komm Coffee, Damansara Uptown


 Jalan SS 21/37,
Damansara Utama,
47400 Petaling Jaya
Tel#03-7731 6227
https://www.facebook.com/mydalkomm/
My very first time with this franchise was few years ago. When they first opened up, they ran a promo with Maxis. Suffice to say, someone may the blunder of offering free cruffin to those who installed their app. Honestly speaking, the staff at the counter politely rejected my request and replied that there's no such offer. Disappointed, I walked off, never to return. If only I could do the same to men.


Fast forward few years later, I ended up at the same place. Only this time, we ended up staying. What's with their music influenced theme? I thought that they have a music bar or artist as their ambassador but no. Must be some hipster concept. Obviously, I ain't their target market.

 It's silly but we came to a coffee place and ordered tea 😂Solely because both of us aren't immune to the effects of caffeine at night so chamomile tea it was. Plus, can refill (hot water) for free 😆The place has a chilled out ambience but it can get rather noisy from the young crowd. Sad to think that back in my day, it was at mamak where the drinks cost only a fraction of this.

Oh how times have changed. A cup of tea is too little to pass verdict on. I am interested to try their dessert but they do seem to be too indulgent and pricey 💸


dal.komm COFFEE Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments