U Pizzeria, USJ21


 23, Jalan USJ 21/11,
47620 UEP Subang Jaya, Selangor
Tel# 03-8011 8888
https://www.facebook.com/myupizzeria/

Another review brought to you by Maxis. I think I should get some form of discount over my phone bill for helping to market their app. Sure, I do get some freebie from the merchants but still have to pay for those, ya know? This time around, it's for some authentic pizza. Or so they claim. Located within walking distance of Main Place mall, we were unsure if they were open as the place looked empty with only a cashier behind the counter. Luckily, our journey was not for naught.

Since it was a buy one free one deal, we settled for the cheese pizza special which had Pizza Sauce, Cheddar Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese, Feta Cheese. It was cheesy but not too much. It helped that we picked thin crust so it didn't feel very bloated/bloating.

Beef pepperoni came next. This is the medium size which isn't really that big. I could easily finish one by myself but the guilt will consume me, along with the calories. Their sauce isn't too sour or sweet. Definitely better than Domino's.

U Pizzeria Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments