William's Corner, Taman Mayang


 3-1, Ground Floor Plaza Mayang ,
Jalan SS26/4,
Taman Mayang Jaya
47301 Petaling Jaya
Tel#018-351 7921
https://www.facebook.com/Williams-Corner-168348781746/

There was a list of best cheese naan in town. Like the gullible person that I am, I sought to try them all out. It brought me to the seedier part of KL so I'm kinda happy that this is right in my hood. William's Corner has been around for ages and attracts crowds from all walks of life. The foreveralones singletons to the families, there's something for everyone here. Even the mouse from the drains are happy but I think they are long gone now after they moved into their current shop. 

Cheese naan.
Not exactly cheap but they do give more-than-usual amount of cheese. But the bread is also quite thick so end up everything feels puffier, not cheesier.

Does William's Corner serve one of the best cheese naan's in town? I have to admit that it is better than what you usually get from the mamak but the best? Nah.

Williams Corner Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments