One day in: Oasis Ara Damansara

 Actually, there's nothing much to explore in this part of town, unlike Midvalley. There are quite a number of F&B outlets though. Western, Japanese, Chinese, even Middle East, a rather eclectic food choices. I've been here couple of times previously. One of which was for pretty cheap Western food. Cheap by normal standard.
 The place has a man-made lake/pool in the middle. Once while dining at Enfin, we spotted a lone boat at the pool. It got me into thinking, would it be all right to throw oranges here during Chap Goh Mei? Btw, Enfin is a nice place for affordable French cuisine.

 Part of my company for the night. It seems that timeliness, punctuality are a foreign concept.

But, that's not to say that I arrive before or even on the dot. Just that my friends have a tendency to arrive 15mins after the agreed time, it makes me wonder why do we bother to say when. 

 If you come here expecting to have lots of things to explore, sorry, no such thing. But you will definitely be spoilt for  choices when it comes to food.

 Since we were there early, we walked around the place to see which would be great for dinner. The problem when eating with a group of people is having to cater to everyone's whims preferences.

 For me, I do eat most of everything and am game for anything new. Provided that my purse allows for it.

This place looked interesting enough for me but not for the girls. Mainly because there wasn't any other customers inside. How many times have you skipped a place just because there isn't anyone eating there? I think it's sad. That's like a girl who hasn't dated before is bound to be a bad gf/lover, hence she's all alone.

 Kumar's is an upscale Indian restaurant which seems to enjoy a steady stream of customers. It would be nice to try Indian food where the chefs don't have dirty looking aprons or waiters with questionable manners.

 From the same folks who brought you the friendly neighbourhood pub Tom, Dick & Harry's, Royal Flush offers something that's be more appropriate for a family setting.

 One common opinion I've heard about this place is: expensive. Having had my fair share of better Chinese food (read: air conditioned, service tax), this isn't on my list to try.

 A halal crab restaurant doesn't seem very appetizing. And their prices aren't exactly cheap either. Plus, for someone hailing from Klang, think I'd just go back to my adopted hometown to get some seafood.

 Come night fall, the place turns rather romantic. It has a nice breezy feeling and since it's slightly secluded, it's great for a leisurely walk post dinner.

 After awhile, the novelty disappears so you're better off at one of the cafes or pubs to continue into the night.



Big ass dog.

Comments