XXXIII: 月亮忘记了

 We were in the vicinity and lost when we stumbled upon this cute bus right outside a bank. There were few girls inside already taking pictures so I was too shy to go up there for a closer look. Initially, I thought that this is part of the bank's effort to attract more customers since there was a guard standing close by to monitor the visitors.

I've never quite grasped the problem of men being reluctant to ask for directions even though it's clear that they are lost and know close to nothing to get to the destination until that day. Seriously, guys, would it kill you to just ask someone? Of course, I would have done it myself if my Mandarin isn't so deplorable.

 Its slogan had a whimsical tone, almost forlorn meaning behind it. Turned out that this is based on a story. Managed to get 2 new titles last night on top of another that I loaned last year. The book that I want to finish first doesn't seem to bode well with my present melancholic mood due to its aggressive tone but I think the owner is probably too embarrassed to ask me to return his book =\ Speaking of which, after a rather successful 2016, I am going to embark on the same reading challenge for 2017.
Please give me motivation because these days, my heart wants to read but my brain just wants to crush candy T_T fml.

Just across the street are these sheep waiting to be abducted by aliens. Or hooligans. Or vandals.

Comments