D#16th Jan

I know, I know, this is becoming like a weekly update. Will try to do it more diligently. New year, new role, new life. Kinda hard juggling them all. Work, social, friends, self, love balance. That reminds me that I haven't do my resolutions T_T

Thankful 
- cleared off work from the long weekend
- morning rain didn't cause too much traffic jam on the way to work
- got home before 6pm
- had KFC and done by 6.30pm
- lost my rings last week in the office but someone was honest enough to return it!
- getting some clarity surrounding my new role
- enjoyed the long weekend that started from Friday
- half done with my spring cleaning
- so looking forward to the lunar new year ^_^

Learnt
Getting more used to One Note.  It could be used as a bullet journal but it's only on my work laptop. Found it on the play store. It'll be interesting to see how it goes.

Comments