Review: Milligram Cafe, Taman Mayang Jaya



No. 8, Jalan SS26/4,
Taman Mayang Jaya,
47301 Petaling Jaya
Tel# +60 3-7497 4358
https://www.facebook.com/milligramcafe/
 There aren't that many hipster cafes that have survived the test of time and surprisingly, this one managed to despite a relatively small menu. The place itself is open and airy. Parking may be an issue depending on the time of the day.

Since we were in the vicinity for lunch and I was still hungry, we popped by here for dessert.

No matter how bad your food may taste, people these days don't really care as long as it looks good on their social media. Heck, do all these influencers even know what's good food? Sorry, I'm just being bitter about not being invited for free food tasting because my blog doesn't have 3 figure visitors on a daily basis. What to do, I've got a day job that is not related to social media. As a matter of fact, part of it involves blocking social media 🤣

Anyway, don't let that mislead you into thinking that Milligram's cakes are all looks, no substance. This slice of salted caramel chocolate cake does taste like it looks. Dainty and proper, it doesn't overwhelm you with chocolate or a dense texture. As a matter of fact, it was surprisingly light. Would have paired well with coffee.

So, in my lame ass attempt to be a foodie blogger, this is my shot. Yea, I suck at flat lay.

Comments