Movies: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story



A follow up (for me) to The Force Awakens, this is the second free movie that I got to watch in the cinema. In case if you are wondering, it's a female friend whom I've known for quite some time. They were the last remaining free tickets that nobody else wanted due to its location. Being a sucker for free anything, I took them off her hands.

As a non-Star Wars fan or even follower, I have to say that Rogue One was a little boring compared to the others in the franchise. The starting was slow and things only began to pick up towards the end. It has a more serious tone to it with a befitting ending, of which, quite a number of people didn't like how everyone [spoiler alert] dies.

Obviously, this is one of those movies that you'll understand and enjoy more, had you gone thru the other installments but on its own, it was all right.

Comments