D#31st Jan

Thankful
- Period started in the morning instead of middle of the night while the pain went away soon enough.
- Easy day at work. I am still puzzled though, was today a public holiday or not?
- Managed to cook something at home without breaking into (much) sweat

Learnt 
Just when you need them most, they are no where to be seen. I'm looking for a semi formal, (possibly) dinner dress for a formal function which could be easily transformed into a work wear so that I don't spend my money on something for single use. Tried the usual window shopping at malls but nothing strikes me except for those that costs few hundreds and nobody I ain't got money for that.

I've tried Zalora which has some nice choices within my budget of under RM 100 but my last experience with them left me slightly wary. Not their fault, more like I went crazy and bought stuff that I have yet to wear them till this day. And we are talking about 2013 here.

Twenty3 is another homegrown brand. The designs are decent but the price isn't.

If you got any recommendation, do leave me a link :)

Comments