Movies: Assassin's Creed



Not that I've played the game before but I've surfed enough of 9gag to know that this is a rather popular game. One thing I recall is how a guy says he learnt more about Spanish Inquisition from the game than school did and it was the game that helped him to pass his exam. Now, when is our local players going to develop something in the likes of Hang Tuah and Jebat? Oh wait, we are constantly rewriting our history that it'll be difficult for game developers to catch up.

The trailer wasn't that impressive but Michael Fassbender is a little too charming for me to pass up. He was charming in Prometheus, commanding in X-Men (poor McAvoy), somewhat tortured in Shame (omg, just realized I didn't review that). Anyway, he does seem to do a rather decent job at acting and even when his character isn't particularly well written, his looks alone is enough to waste my time away.

Somehow, this movie was a little boring for my liking. Weak storyline. Development was well-paced but I can't help but to feel something was just lacking in there.

Comments