Review: Dome

Long, long time ago when I was still hooking meeting up with my tinder guys, one stood out for being ... thoughtful? We had dinner in nice places. One time, he bought me this because he was late. Of course, it's probably to do with him being Japanese in a foreign land with not many friends. It also didn't help that his English is rather basic, only slightly better than our local folks who don't bother to properly learn the language.

Although I had been to their restaurant few times (also long, long time ago), it was my first time trying out their biscuit. Heck, I didn't even realize that they do bake biscuits.

For some sad reason, few of the cookies either suffered some mishandling or they were just brittle to begin with. No idea on how much each costs either but probably a substantial amount at they are bigger than my palm,almost as thick.

Right on top is the white chocolate which was by far the best of the lot. Sweet and slightly crumbly, it paired perfectly with coffee.

Can't recall which this is. Possibly almond. It wasn't bad but quite mediocre compared to the rest in the box.

This one is probably meant to entice the kids with M&Ms. While I don't find them any more tempting, the biscuit was kinda sweet. So yea, coffee was good.

Another nutty biscuit. Or cookie. Actually, what difference does it make? Well, some apparently.  I suppose these would fall under the category of British cookie. Either way, I like the macadamia version best as it had a distinct nutty taste to it.

Comments