Review: HK7 Char Chan Teng, Damansara Jaya


T.18, Third Floor,
Atria Shopping Gallery,
3, Jalan Damansara Jaya/23,
Damansara Jaya,
47400 Petaling Jaya
Tel#  0122984274
https://www.zomato.com/selangor/hk7-char-chan-teng-restaurant-damansara-jaya

Since HK is too far, Atria is the furthest for me in search of some HK style food. Also just so happened that dinner date was in this mall so yea, why not? We were walking around the mall and opted for this place out of the blue. Do you find it cumbersome to decide on where to eat? I find that one of the few remaining pleasures of my life. Being able to decide what to eat.

Sky juice RM 1.50. HK Style iced yin yong RM 5.90
Obviously, the former was a bloody ripoff but since they have thrown in a slice of lemon, ok la.
As for my coffee and tea mix, it wasn't diluted (thank God) but not enough to get a kick out of it.

Chicken chop RM 13.90.
It looked pretty nice albeit oily. Not sure how it goes with dinner date's diet but who cares. At least the fries were crunchy.

HK style stir fried hor fun with beef RM 11.90.
I was slightly surprised by the portion and they were rather generous with the beef, more so with the noodles. The gravy is thickened a bit with starch and has a peppery taste to it.


Some may find this offensive due to the slimy, raw egg but that's really where the magic lies. I am happy to report that it didn't leave my tummy topsy turvy though my date did leave some butterflies in there :")

Comments